Please find above our price list and below further information about our home delivery service. Any questions, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions – September 2020
Tuesday home delivery service:
- Order deadline – 9pm Sunday evening
- Minimum 2 loaves per order or £10 value (can be made up of bread, eggs and veg)
- All loaves will come packed in paper bags, unless you specify plastic
- All loaves will be unsliced, unless you request for them to be sliced
• Delivery times – we will do our best to be consistent and will organise deliveries as efficiently as possible – as such we cannot give you a specific delivery time.
• Our Standard delivery will be to ring your bell and leave the bread on your doorstep. If you won’t be at home, please provide instructions as to a safe place to leave your delivery (see space below).
• All payments to be made bank transfer – you will be invoiced by email – bank account details are on the invoice.
Please provide all of the below information:
Email address (if not already provided) :
Products to order:
Any special delivery instructions:
Friday collect from the farm
- Order deadline 9pm on Wednesday evening
- No minimum order quantity
- Your products will be pre-packaged in paper bags and labelled and ready for collection on Fridays from our collection shed.
- All loaves will be unsliced, unless you specify that you want them sliced.
- All payments to be made bank transfer – you will be invoiced by email – bank account details are on the invoice.
- Please provide the above information specifying that you want to collect (home address not required).
Many thanks for your business,